The Advances in Computer Science : an International Journal (ACSIJ) is a well-established and notable venue for publishing high quality research papers as recognised by various universities and international professional bodies. ACSIJ is a refereed open access international journal for publishing scientific papers in all areas of computer science research. The purpose of establishing ACSIJ is to provide assistance in the development of science, fast operative publication and storage of materials and results of scientific researches and representation of the scientific conception of the society. Most importantly, ACSIJ aims at advancing traditional journals by introducing new features/programs to help scientists to expand in their respective research areas.
Authors are encouraged to contribute to the journal by submitting articles that illustrate new research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in field of computer science.
All published papers are refereed by the international competent researchers and scientists. A full double - blind international refereeing process is used in which:
Journal issues are made available online for download without charges.
- Papers are sent to reviewers for the peer review process.
- The reviewers' recommendations might determine whether a paper will be accepted / accepted subject to change / subject to resubmission with significant changes / rejected.
- For papers which require changes, the same reviewers will be used to ensure that the quality of the revised paper is acceptable.
We are listed under Publication Journals category Computer Science Directory. Indexing of ACSIJ:
1. Google Scholar
2. EZB, Electronic Journals Library ( University Library of Regensburg, Germany)
3. DOAJ, Directory of Open Access Journals
4. Bielefeld University Library - BASE ( Germany )
5. Academia.edu ( San Francisco, CA )
6. Research Gate ( MA, USA )
7. Research Bible ( Tokyo, Japan )
8. Academic Journals Database
9. Technical University of Applied Sciences ( TH - WILDAU Germany)
11. WorldCat (OCLC)
12. TIB - German National Library of Science and Technology
13. The University of Hong Kong Libraries
14. Science Gate
15. OAJI Open Academic Journals Index. (Russian Federation)
16. Harvester Systems University of Ruhuna
17. J. Paul Leonard Library _ San Francisco State University
18. OALib _ Open Access Library
19. Université Joseph Fourier _ France
( Iran )
Some prestigeous and well-known databases are under consideration for ACSIJ publications indexing. ISSN (Online) : 2322-5157
Proposals for Special Issues are welcome.
ACSIJ Reviewers Committee
- Prof. José Santos Reyes, Faculty of Computer Science, University of A Coruña, Spain
- Dr. Dariusz Jacek Jakóbczak, Technical University of Koszalin, Poland
- Dr. Artis Mednis, Cyber-Physical Systems Laboratory Institute of Electronics and Computer Science, Latvia
- Dr. Senlin Liang, Department of Computer Science, Stony Brook University, USA
- Dr. Ehsan Mohebi, Department of Science, Information Technology and Engineering, University of Ballarat, Australia
- Sr. Mehdi Bahrami, EECS Department, University of California, Merced, USA
- Dr. Sandeep Reddivari, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Mississippi State University, USA
- Dr. Chaker Bechir Jebari, Computer Science and information technology, College of Science, University of Tunis, Tunisia
- Dr. Javed Anjum Sheikh, Assistant Professor and Associate Director, Faculty of Computing and IT, University of Gujrat, Pakistan
- Dr. ANANDAKUMAR.H, PSG College of Technology (Anna University of Technology), India
- Dr. Indrajit Saha, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Jadavpur University, India
- Prof. Zhong Ji, School of Electronic Information Engineering, Tianjin University, Tianjin, China
- Dr. Heinz DOBLER, University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria, Austria
- Dr. Ahlem Nabli, Faculty of sciences of Sfax,Tunisia
- Dr. Ajit Kumar Shrivastava, TRUBA Institute of Engg. & I.T, Bhopal, RGPV University, India
- Mr. S. Arockiaraj, Mepco Schlenk Engineering College, Sivakasi, India
- Prof. Noura AKNIN, Abdelmalek Essaadi University, Morocco