The Advances in Computer Science : an International Journal (ACSIJ) is a well-established and notable venue for publishing high quality research papers as recognized by various universities and international professional bodies. ACSIJ is a refereed open access international journal for publishing scientific papers in all areas of computer science research. The purpose of establishing ACSIJ is to provide assistance in the development of science, fast operative publication and storage of materials and results of scientific researches and representation of the scientific conception of the society. Most importantly, ACSIJ aims at advancing traditional journals by introducing new features/programs to help scientists to expand in their respective research areas.
Authors are encouraged to contribute to the journal by submitting articles that illustrate new research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in field of computer science.
All published papers are refereed by the international competent researchers and scientists. A single - blind international refereeing process is used in which:
Journal issues are made available online for download without charges.
- Papers are sent to reviewers for the peer review process.
- The reviewers' recommendations might determine whether a paper will be accepted / accepted subject to change / subject to resubmission with significant changes / rejected.
- For papers which require changes, the same reviewers will be used to ensure that the quality of the revised paper is acceptable.
The 2-year Google-based ACSIJ Journal Impact Factor is 0.61 .(Google Scholar citations, data 4th July 2015) Indexing of ACSIJ: Google Scholar EZB, Electronic Journals Library ( University Library of Regensburg, Germany) DOAJ, Directory of Open Access Journals Bielefeld University Library - BASE ( Germany ) Academia.edu ( San Francisco, CA ) Research Bible ( Tokyo, Japan ) Academic Journals Database Technical University of Applied Sciences ( TH - WILDAU Germany) AcademicKeys WorldCat (OCLC) TIB - German National Library of Science and Technology The University of Hong Kong Libraries Science Gate OAJI Open Academic Journals Index. (Russian Federation) Harvester Systems University of Ruhuna J. Paul Leonard Library _ San Francisco State University OALib _ Open Access Library Université Joseph Fourier _ France CIVILICA
( Iran ) CiteSeerX _ Pennsylvania State University (United States) The Collection of Computer Science Bibliographies (Germany) Indiana University (Indiana, United States) Tsinghua University Library (Beijing, China) Cite Factor OAA _ Open Access Articles (Singapore) Index Copernicus International (Poland) Scribd QOAM _ Radboud University Nijmegen (Nijmegen, Netherlands) Bibliothekssystem Universität Hamburg The National Science Library, Chinese Academy of Sciences (NSLC) Universia Holding (Spania) Technical University of Denmark (Denmark)
Some prestigious and well-known databases are under consideration for ACSIJ publications indexing. ISSN (Online) : 2322-5157
Proposals for Special Issues are welcome.
ACSIJ Reviewers Committee
- Prof. José Santos Reyes, Faculty of Computer Science, University of A Coruña, Spain
- Dr. Dariusz Jacek Jakóbczak, Technical University of Koszalin, Poland
- Dr. Artis Mednis, Cyber-Physical Systems Laboratory Institute of Electronics and Computer Science, Latvia
- Dr. Heinz DOBLER, University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria, Austria
- Dr. Ahlem Nabli, Faculty of sciences of Sfax,Tunisia
- Prof. Zhong Ji, School of Electronic Information Engineering, Tianjin University, Tianjin, China
- Prof. Noura AKNIN, Abdelmalek Essaadi University, Morocco
- Dr. Qiang Zhu, Geosciences Dept., Stony Brook University, United States
- Dr. Urmila Shrawankar, G. H. Raisoni College of Engineering, Nagpur, India
- Dr. Uchechukwu Awada, Network and Cloud Computing Laboratory, School of Computer Science and Technology, Dalian University of Technology, China
- Dr. Seyyed Hossein Erfani, Department of Computer Engineering, Islamic Azad University, Science and Research branch, Tehran, Iran
- Dr. Nazir Ahmad Suhail, School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Kampala University, Uganda
- Dr. Fateme Ghomanjani, Department of Mathematics, Ferdowsi University Of Mashhad, Iran
- Dr. Islam Abdul-Azeem Fouad, Biomedical Technology Department, College of applied Medical Sciences, SALMAN BIN ABDUL-AZIZ University, K.S.A
- Dr. Zaki Brahmi, Department of Computer Science, University of Sousse, Tunisia
- Dr. Mohammad Abu Omar, Information Systems, Limkokwing University of Creative Technology, Malaysia
- Dr. Kishori Mohan Konwar, Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of British Columbia, Canada
- Dr. S.Senthilkumar, School of Computing Science and Engineering, VIT-University, INDIA
- Dr. Elham Andaroodi, School of Architecture, University of Tehran, Iran
- Dr. Shervan Fekri Ershad, Artificial intelligence, Amin University of Isfahan, Iran
- Dr. G.UMARANI SRIKANTH, S.A.ENGINEERING COLLEGE, ANNA UNIVERSTIY, CHENNAI, India
- Dr. Senlin Liang, Department of Computer Science, Stony Brook University, USA
- Dr. Ehsan Mohebi, Department of Science, Information Technology and Engineering, University of Ballarat, Australia
- Sr. Mehdi Bahrami, EECS Department, University of California, Merced, USA
- Dr. Sandeep Reddivari, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Mississippi State University, USA
- Dr. Chaker Bechir Jebari, Computer Science and information technology, College of Science, University of Tunis, Tunisia
- Dr. Javed Anjum Sheikh, Assistant Professor and Associate Director, Faculty of Computing and IT, University of Gujrat, Pakistan
- Dr. ANANDAKUMAR.H, PSG College of Technology (Anna University of Technology), India
- Dr. Ajit Kumar Shrivastava, TRUBA Institute of Engg. & I.T, Bhopal, RGPV University, India