ACSIJ Publication Fees
Publishing with open access is not without costs. ACSIJ defrays those costs from article-processing charges, because it does not have subscription charges for its research content, believing instead that immediate, world-wide, barrier-free, open access to the full text of research articles is in the best interests of the scientific community.
Publication fees are used to pay for several expenses:
- Manuscript handling from submission to publication
- Electronic composition and production
- Server and website update and maintenance
- Electronic archiving
- ePublication Certificate
- Administrative expenses and other overheads
Research Papers Publication Fees
Authors of accepted papers will be sent the Registration Form to register their papers.
|International authors |
- Standard Paper (<= 10 pages): $ 100
- Additional Pages (> 10 pages): + $ 10 per extra page
| Iranian authors and universities |
- Standard Paper (<= 10 pages): 1,900,000 Rials
- Additional Pages (> 10 pages): +100,000 Rials per extra page
| Indian authors and universities |
- Standard Paper (<= 10 pages): $ 60
- Additional Pages (> 10 pages): +$ 6 per extra page
Returns and Cancellations Policy
We do not provide any returns.